Trouble with Trucks. Trouble with China. Trouble with the EPA.
May 03, 2022
In this episode of the ProfitDig Radio Show,:
- The extended time it is taking to get trucks in from dealers. Likewise getting new tires for trucks.
- Is China intentionally holding back delivery of microchips t make a statement?
- How the EPA has put the entire American construction industry in a competitive bind.
- Problems with trash management and its affect on local taxes.
- New technology from CAT that can more easily meet environmental standards.
Brought to you by ProfitDig - easy job bidding and costing for contractors.
Visit www.profitdig.com now to learn more.